Plays aren’t just fun and full of drama, but also engaging and interesting. If you’re a vivid play fun, chances are high, you’ve come across the play “A Raisin in the Sun.” It’s one of the best masterpieces ever written by Lorraine Hansberry. He published it in 1959 on Broadway.
The play gives the experiences and misfortunes faced by a black family living in south Chicago. It provides a clear picture of the suffering the black family undergoes trying to better their lifestyles and finance, while still paying for insurance after the father, who happens to be the main breadwinner dies.
A Raisin in the Sun was named 1959’s best and most thrilling play by the New York Drama Critics’ Circle. Also, the play was named the best play was ever written by the Time out and The Independent. Have you’ve genuinely enjoyed the play, but not sure whether you write an essay that would woo the audience and grant you higher marks? Of course, I am sure you can, but the problem you’re likely to face just like everyone else is where to start. You shouldn’t panic or get traumatized, though, since we have got a range of topics you can use.
- An overview of the play title and its relationship to the characters involved
- What role does money play in the play, and how much impact does it have on the characters?
- Power and authority changes hand throughout the play course
- The life of African American in the interiors of the United States
- Sexual and feminism revolution in a Raisin of the Sun
- An impressive essay the importance of delayed dreams in a Raisin of the Sun
- The foundation and struggles of a family in a Raisin of the Sun
- An interesting on the modern American families in a Raisin in the Sun
- A Raisin in the sun: An overview of how African Americans lived in America in the past
- A character analysis of Walter Lee Younger in a Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- An overview of the struggles Youngers face as in a Raisin in the Sun
- The role of desires and dreams as in a Raisin in the Sun
- The benefits of the relationship as in A Raisin in the Sun
- Pursuing happiness as in a Raisin in the sun
- Building a family after the breadwinner dies, a Raisin in the sun
- Intergenerational conflicts over time as in a Raisin in the sun
- Unfulfilled Dreams as in a Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- Understanding Timeless themes as Lorraine’s Hansberry Raisin in the sun
- Living to reality as in the Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- A quick look on racism and dreams as in Lorraine Hansberry’s Raisin in the Sun
- A quick look on the Society and family in a Raisin in the Sun by Lorrain Hansberry
- Dignity and the American dream as in the Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- A quick look on pessimism and optimism as in a Raisin in the Sun