If you are pursuing criminal justice in college, you will be required to complete a research project during your studies. To do the project, you need to start by working on a research proposal.
While it is enjoyable to explore the ideas of interest, picking the best proposal topics is an uphill task for many students. Indeed, we have seen a lot of cases of students getting stuck midway because they selected the wrong research proposal topics for criminal justice. To help you get started on the right foot, we have prepared a list of good research proposal topics in criminal justice that you can use.
What Are Criminal Justice Research Proposal Topics?
These are the concepts that you want to explore in criminal justice. Here, the focus is on selecting a title that is easy to work on and interesting. You can get these concepts by following your teacher’s recommendations. Also, you should read different research proposals and research projects to see what others have done and make yours unique.
Today, you can also get help identifying the concepts to work online. Simply identify the leading sites that offer academic assistance to students and look for suggestions. Do not get content with standard criminal justice proposals; go for the options that guarantee the highest grades.
- A Case of Deviance of Adolescents Within Families and Surroundings
- Discuss the Procedural Justice during Encounter between Police and Citizen.
- Meta-Analysis of a Criminal’s Behavior By Early Life Influences
- The Impact of Individual Weaknesses and Lifestyle / Routine Activities on the Fear of Crime and Risk Perception in the School Environment
- The Use of Technologies for Crime Prevention in Public Schools
- In the Shadow of Death: A Comparative analysis of Abolishing the Death Penalty or Normalizing Imprisonment
- Bias of Intergroup in Virtual Reality: Examining the Support of public for Violent Policing
- A Case of Justice turned Upside Down: Narratives, Justice and International Tribunals for Crimes
- Meta-Analysis of Criminal’s Behavior by Early Life influences
- Mind the Gap: Discovering the Relations between Gender, Terrorism and Counter-terrorism
- Migration policy Across the world
- A Study of Procedural Justice During the Encounters between Police and Citizen
- A Recent Research Protocol on boosting the Assessment of Risk among Prisoners
- Lessons across the globe to reduce the population of prisoners.
- The Implementation of Technologies for Crime Prevention in Public Schools
- Deviance Among Adolescents Within Families and the Surroundings
- A Study of Attrition in Rape Cases in India that did not Reach a Verdict: A Case of Going Beyond ‘Conviction’ and ‘Acquittal’
- A Comprehensive Analysis on The Utilization of Protective Measures in Cases of Human Trafficking
- A Comparative Analysis of Unaccompanied Minors Stuck in Transit at the Border between Greece and Turkey.
- Analyzing the Participation of Victims in International Criminal Justice: Do we consider it a Real Influence or Empty Rhetoric?
- Establishing a link between crime and aggression by an Analytical Research paper
- A Case Study of how the internet and mental health issues affect the rate of depression and suicide
- Explore the relationship between violence and mental health and give clear examples.
- The use of violent methods to torture criminals: Discuss the history of torture and why it violates human rights.
- Discuss the Validity or Invalidity of the Theory of Rational Choice and Why It is a critique of the Said Theory.
- Is violence and crime a product of nature or nurture? or both factors?
- Can rate of crime be reduced by examining behavior of criminal? Use academic sources to support your arguments.
- Evaluation of Patterns in the field of criminology. Compare and contrast the recent pattern in criminology with that of the past.
- Feminist criminology: Explain its basis, limitations, theories, and critiques.
- Discuss the Link Between Dysfunctional Families and Crime. Justify Whether this is really the Root Cause of Crimes in the Society