Cooking is the act of making food by heating, mixing, and combining ingredients. Cooking is relatively easy for the majority of people. Many can boast the ability to at least boil and fry an egg, prepare some noodles. The cooking skills can spare one from being completely starved. For some people, they have advanced culinary skills. But across the board from the novices to professional cooks, we have different ideas regarding some foods. These differences can make interesting and entertaining debates or even frustrating ones.
An argumentative essay on controversial foods will require you to pick a stand on one particular topic that you are passionate about and sparks your interest. Once you have chosen this topic, you will write an appealing and persuasive essay that will change your reader’s perspective. Since it is an argumentative essay, you need to highlight both sides of the argument.
There are many arguments one can have concerning controversial foods. It can make it hard for one to choose a topic. When deciding what to write about, it is best to choose something that interests you. When you narrow down the topics to one that you love, you can continue and start your research. Choosing controversial food topic ideas that you love means that while researching your essay, you will have the motivation and will be able to come up with many ideas in regards to the topic.
The following are some popular theme proposal examples of controversial food topics that can help you write your essay:
- What is the best storage place for ketchup
- The choice of toilet paper and other morality choices
- Squishy Science: What’s behind food allergies
- When having macaroni and cheese, what are the right utensils to use?
- Terroir: Old World versus New World
- The new phenomenon of people taking photos of food in restaurants. Should people do it?
- Is the practice of rearing chickens in the backyard outdated?
- Bartending or mixology?
- Which milk is better? Pasteurized or raw milk?
- Veganism is not suitable for every person
- The reasons France is becoming too American
- Is it elitist to call yourself a foodie?
- Can food get termed as “the new rock.”
- Can the hotdog be in the same category as a sandwich?
- The usage of food stamps should expand
- The emergence of GMOs: should we eat them, or should we avoid them?
- Which establishment has the best fast-food hamburger
- What does your junk food contain? Is it mandatory to know?
- The hangover: are there ways that you can cure an illness?
- What is the cure for world hunger? Can biotech food be the answer?
- What makes the best beef? Corn fed cows or the grass-fed ones?
- Should people eat meat?
- What’s the worth of alfalfa sprouts
- What makes fast foods accessible and what effects does it have on society
- Which is the better one to use, regular eggs or cage-free eggs
- Should fast foods be available in hospitals?
- For a young adult, what is the best diet?
- Gluten-free diets: Why are many people choosing this?
- Sugar is harmful to your health
- Vending machines in schools should not contain junk food
- How does intermittent fasting help you keep fit
- How can we prevent anorexia? What are the causes of it? How can one help someone who is anorexic?
- What foods are right for your brain function
- The top five food products to ensure you have good health
- Is it natural for humans to be vegan?
There are many topics about controversial foods. Ensure that your ideas are articulate properly in a well-structured format.