Argumentative essays are written pieces through which an author can expound the details of an issue by providing evidence and examples in the form of literature, life experiences, and history. Known as persuasive essays, argumentative essays give the authors perspective about certain things and go ahead to justify and defend the issue.
When you sit down to write an argumentative essay, you must start with a superlatively pacesetting topic. The topic acts as the face of the contents of your essay, and as you know, if the face looks hogwash, readers may not read. It’s the topic that attracts the attention of the readers, and so, if it does not resonate well with their interests, you may never get a read.
You are authoring the piece because you want to pass the message to the right audience. And I am sure you wouldn’t want a situation where people wouldn’t read your content. You want to write an argumentative essay that will be accepted and approved by the lecturer as well as the readers. So, make the title as captivating and impressive as you can. We know selecting an excellent argumentative essay topic doesn’t resonate well with most writers, and that’s why we’ve given you these free argumentative essay topics on religion to guide your writing.
- Does Islam have more followers and power than Hinduism?
- Is atheism a big deal in modern society?
- Are polygamous marriages a blessing in Islam?
- Does the freedom to choose one’s preferred religion affect the society negatively or positively?
- Is the Bible the most potent tool in a Christian’s life?
- Is it right for people to change their religion whenever they want?
- Should schools have religion as a curriculum a main subject?
- Do priests really play their role well in helping humanity?
- Is abortion a crime as per Hinduism and Islamic doctrines?
- How do Christians perceive absorption, and it is right as per the law of nature?
- Does the belief in God strengthen and empower one spiritually and mentally?
- Do terrorists undergo severe punishment once they are dead?
- Does modern society really fulfill the intended role of religion?
- An argumentative essay on religious tolerance in modern schools
- How do Christians view and judge same-sex marriages?
- Does being affiliated to certain religions make you a fulfilled human being?
- Is praying in faith a safer alternative to conventional medicines to those suffering from incurable diseases?
- What effects do interfaith families have on the lives of the children?
- Does religion really work in modern society?
- Can love and friendship coexist?
- Should the roles of the church being outlined in a state’s constitution?
- How do religious people view cloning? Do they consider it inhumane?
- Should religions set rules from which religions one can marry?
- Should the modern church accept and officiate gay-marriage, and why?
- Does the church play its golden rule of promoting morality?
- Is religion the leading cause of most historically recorded social and political conflicts?