Technology is moving at a fast pace. This makes it hard for both the old and the young to comprehend new technology features. However, as a student to person of interest, one way you can fathom the rapid change in technology is by utilizing technology research paper topics. Technology is at the core of our very existence in the 21st century. The need to understand and possibly predict technology advancements has never been greater before.
This doesn’t mean that choosing a technology topic is easy. In fact, most students struggle to warp their heads around a technology backed theme proposal. Luckily, the following article will help you conjure a healthy topic title for your essay. But first, let’s look at the ideas revolving around such an essay
Best Technology Research Paper Topic
When it comes to this topic, there are limitless ideas to write about. For example, the internet’s influence can be examined at almost any level including e-commerce and socializing. Additionally, you could talk about how technology has made it possible for students to continue learning during the Corona virus pandemic. Whatever the case is, choose a topic below, gather information from, credible sources and you will be home free!
- A case for or against human cloning
- Addiction to drugs is a known problem and some countries treat addictions as diseases. Going forward with technology, is it fair to assume addiction to social media and technology should be treated in the same way?
- Advertising and Ad servers
- Are companies taking advantage of our negligence in giving sensitive information or are we too complacent?
- Are there any long term consequences associated with living in this world built by technology? If there are any are they positive or negative? Are there none? Explain
- Are we using 3D printers effectively?
- Bitcoin: a case for (or against) the use of cryptocurrency as a measure of value in the economy
- Can cloning the human DNA improve our genes while solving pandemic genetic diseases?
- Cellphones bring more harm than good
- Data mining: Are authorities doing more in the protecting sensitive data?
- Generation Z are people who were born in the turn of the century. Since then, Technology has drastically changed? What does it mean for these people?
- Genetically modified foods: Is the alteration of food acceptable if it can put an end to world hunger?
- Globalization: Does the opening up of economies and cultures have implications? Why or Why not? Explain
- Globalization; A case for (or against) the integration of world economies and cultures as a result of technology.
- Have we used radioactive instruments for the wrong purposes?
- Identity chips: Should people embrace the new form of identification under their skins?
- In the next 50 years will the human civilization be able to interact better with machines or fellow humans?
- Is China correct in controlling the access people have over the internet and networking platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Is technology reducing our usefulness? A case for (or against) the use of technology
- Is the internet justified to host the ‘Dark Web’ which is in more ways than one, not the best place to go?
- Mechanical Reproduction: Ethics in technology
- Medical Experiments; Is there a limit to experiments performed on humans?
- New World Problems: What form of technology is ideal for handling problems in the new world.
- Parents or guardians should limit the amount of time their children spend on the internet.
- Privacy in information technology
- Should we continue to test for performance enhancing drugs?
- Should we incorporate artificial intelligence in production at the cost of job losses?
- Software Assurance: A case for (or against) the use and authenticity of a particular software.
- The influence of violent games in crimes today: Should developers be limited to making ‘softer’ games.
- Traditional forms of learning such as books will be phased out in the near future
- Was Mark Zuckerberg justified to collect sensitive information for the government.?
- Work productivity: Are the various digital tools making us highly productive at work?