Romance is an extremely popular type of fiction as it plunges into the most wanted things among the mammals and especially human beings. Writing about passion can be an actual tumultuous experience, so it’s the best thing. Writing an original and credible romance story needs you to reflect deeply inside yourself and espouse some feelings. It also requires susceptibility, which can be frightening to some authors, causing them to dodge it altogether. Writing romance short stories is not for all, but it is the best exciting talent to have. Even if your crucial scene is far from romance, you may wish to include a romantic sub-scene. Or, have a slight love triangle going on. People desire to love. Adding a bit of love to your book, irrespective of the vital genre, is frequently an easy and intelligent move. It is one thing that keeps readers clued and have them passionately invest in the characters.
Consequently, if you want to write about the world’s next big romantic story or you have to lace it with an interesting thriller. Some romance short story ideas include plot-driven romance ideas; occasionally, passion is driven only by condition or chance. You use some of these plot ideas to help assemble what to write about for your readers. For example, a tourist travels overseas and does not understand the native language. Secondly is a campaign of two people competing for a similar spot in an election who end being in love. Here are some theme proposal examples for ideal romance short story topics.
- A security lad who fell in love with princess she guards
- A beauty guru who marries one of the pageants
- An actor who marries a compatriot actor and a thrilling show
- A watchmaker who had an affair with a client
- A fashion designer who marries his best model, after a successful fashion show
- A florist who ended up running away with the bride, the wedding day
- A fortune-teller who marries a king whose future they’ve foreseen
- A doctor who ended up with an affair with a patient after recovery
- A gynecologist who settles down with a single bitch after successful C-section operation
- A ghostwriter who unknowingly writes biography for his ex
- A grieving person who marries one of the ball bearers
- A guide who plans travel tours for teens and ends in illicit love with one of them
- A thrilling love story that starts in an inaugural party and ends in 7 days.
- A mathematician whose model inspires a separated couple to revitalize their love life
- A pop star that teams up with a bouncer to escape irate fans
- A princess who tricks an itinerant wizard into planning for a meeting with conservancy managers but end up being the center of the meeting
- A romance told through social media exchanges
- A stay-at-home mother who prepares yogurt for sell and find a partner
- A wine sampler who falls into an affair with a vineyard owner
- A plumber who interprets their love dealings via technical drawings.
- Romeo and Juliet in their play
- Two beach cleaners who fall after they find an ancient artifact
- A priest and a nun who is preparing to flee
- Write a love poem inspired by valentine’s day experience
- Two pilots who meet on the cockpit and the rest is history
- Two army cadets meet during their training and assigned to work in the same barracks
- Two political party leaders of opposing groups who meet secretly at a governance symposium and hit it off
Love is an exciting topic both to thing of and writing about it. Sometimes you get carried away in the romantic fantasies thus have trouble staying focused. The above issues are a sure deal for romance topics.