Having the ability to deliver a speech is a valuable skill to develop. You need to know what to talk about if you are going to express your ideas or thoughts on something. When coming up with a speech, it needs not only to be interesting but creative and original.
Before choosing what to write about, you need to know what type of speech you are writing. Your language and style need to be healthy and productive. When the time of choosing a subject for the paper, it is not easy, and most students struggle. One of the best ways to narrow down on a topic is by studying speeches already done by great leaders. Here you will get to gain more understanding of the subject while also finding something that interests you. Once you have a clear understanding of the topic, you can write a good speech.
When researching on the subject, make sure you focus on the issue at hand. It ensures that you grasp everything that needs to know about the policies. Good persuasive policy speech topic ideas will help you create a connection with your readers or listeners. It should be interesting enough to catch the attention of your audience, even though they have different opinions, they should be able to pay attention to it.
The topic you choose might not be popular, but it needs to be relevant. Check out the following theme proposal examples to help you come up with ideas for your persuasive policy speech topics.
- Work hours plan
- Military women
- The first-time restaurants fail the health inspection they should close down
- Meals served in school should be free of charge
- Local economic development policies should be in every city
- Human rights violation was present in china’s one-child policy
- The importance of breakfast and why it is the most important meal of the day
- The minimum age for a voter should change
- The African continent should get more from western politicians
- Working mothers should have the same benefits as welfare mothers.
- Getting into the physical space by weaving digital information
- The ability to manipulate digital objects and reaching into the computer
- More money should be there for improving railroads and highways
- The poor selling their organs for cash should be illegal
- There should be an international forestry agency.
- International protocols should ensure marine environment biodiversity gets protected
- The hot issue in the middle east is water
- The war on narcotics and drugs should allow warrantless search and seizure
- The electoral college voting system
- Absentee ballot and voter registration
- University visitation rules
- The homeless can survive if urban shelters could help them
- The contents of the ten commandments have nothing wrong with them
- Double dipping in collecting company paychecks and retirement pensions is not wrong
- Is it a good idea to use surveillance cameras in places like parking lots, or is it a violation of privacy?
- The Kyoto protocol has not adequately addressed carbon emission
- The Patriot Act
- Cars sharing data with others to avoid accidents is an encroachment of privacy
- The regular criminal justice system should not try terrorists; instead, they should get worked in a military tribunal
- The future of both the mother and child of teenage pregnancy gets affected by the pregnancy
As you write your essay, you need to remember that the objective of your article is to identify and describe a problem and persuade the audience to seek a resolution. The audience needs to understand the importance of the issue to make your speech successful.