Speech forms an important aspect of human expression. Making arguments through essay speech write-ups is an avenue that is important to learners. Argumentative speech topics imply to subjects that give credence or otherwise to a specific line of thought. The topic articulation has to capture the mood and entice readers to go through the work. Subjects can cover issues experienced in everyday life, including political, social, and economic aspects.
The expectation for learners is to write argumentative speech essays as per their school’s curricula stipulations. It is one key and interesting area that instructors test and grade students to gauge their understanding. Students have to come up with argumentative speech ideas that will help them effectively write their essays. Sometimes, instructors provide students with topics on what to write about in their essays. It seems simple, but essay writing is not popular with learners in schools. Most consider it a tough assignment based on its demanding nature.
But contrary to this belief, essays are important to students as it offers an array of benefits when they are undertaking the exercise. Essays help their final grades, expand their knowledge base beyond what they learn in class, and instills responsibility. So it is to a student’s best interest to have a proper attitude and embrace essay writing.
Great topics offer a solid base for writing interesting argumentative speech essays. However, getting such subject ideas on argumentative speech essays is not easy. So how can a student get interesting ideas and topics? Here are excellent theme proposal examples to consider.
- 9/11 was a continuous war excuse
- College education has to prepare someone the job market
- Feral cats need care through the formation of a student organization in campus
- Effect of abuse on kids turn them into abusers later in life
- Biological parents should access their kids through legal compulsion of the adoptive parents
- Benefits and drawbacks of extending global aid to underprivileged countries.
- Prescription drugs advertisement should be outlawed
- Is advertising informative or manipulative?
- The law should compel every citizen to vote
- Every citizen should commit an hour every week for community service.
- All under 21 aged citizens should ace a driving lesson before getting a driving license
- Eradicate all government welfare forms
- Every immigrant should pass tests to enter and settle in English speaking states
- All women and men should undertake civil service for a year.
- All cars should migrate to electric power
- All people should be allowed to strike
- There is a cure for every phobia
- There should be equal representation for every state in elections.
- All college and high school students should take a foreign language for at least two years in college
- Hybrid vehicles and alternative energy can save the planet.
- America is a safe nest for persecution victims from the world
- Americans should get longer vacation and more holidays
- It’s important to remove the emphasis on sport in college.
- Citizens without criminal records should carry concealed weapons
- Cheating students in the examination should be dismissed automatically from college
- Expel any cheating student in an examination
- Do professional athletes and actors earn too much?
- Are beauty shows exploitive?
- Are mobile phones dangerous?
- Are CEOs earning too much?
- Are boys or girl’s schools and colleges sexist, or are they fair?
- Do healthy relationships build from conflicts?
- Do early marriages end in annulments?
Most of the great essays ever written have effective and captivating titles, and an argumentative speech essay is no exception. The catalog of argumentative speech essays will inspire and launch your speech writing. However, you need to adhere to the principles of essay writing to make a good argumentative speech write up.